Welcome!

Hello, this is pretty much an extension of my deviantART, but for MMD purposes.
I used to upload my MMD stuff there, but I sorta moved here.

IF I INCLUDE A MODEL IN A PICTURE I MADE, I WILL NOT REDISTRIBUTE IF THE MODEL CREATOR IS AGAINST IT AND TAKES THEIR MODEL DOWN, I DON'T WANT TO ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE; IT'S BETTER TO FIND ALTERNATIVES TO THOSE MODELS.

Also, I mostly just will upload pictures up here.

Occasionally, I'll put opinions on things that go on in the MMD community..

Oh yeah, and just in case you are wondering, I don't want to be involved in drama. If you want to bring drama here, I'll just delete your comment... Or ignore you.

Because seriously, I really don't care for the drama, it's mostly pointless, I mean, it's over a little 3d program. xD

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

PRINCESS LUNA UPDATE + My opinion on two new Vocaloids + break from deviantART

THIS SHALL BE FUN.








(I'm sorry about the face. OTL)


Parts used -
Shikou990(deviantART) - Tiara/Unicorn Horn
Duekko(deviantART)/Piron - Base
Prion - A few SPAS(not metal.sph though.)
MMDFakewings18(deviantART) - Hair; Dress.

If there was any rule breaking, I will take this down.


----
SeeU -
She's fairly good.  A korean Vocaloid is interesting.  And the design is totally a Luna ripoff  is cute.

Aoki Lapis -
It seems she's interesting.
No official voice yet though.

(Sorry about before, I messed up, I accidentally messed up the audition for her.. OTL)




----


With the break from deviantART..

Oh yeah.

Actually, to be honest, I am sick of all of the rude people who think -
"I'm better than you so I'll leave a rude comment because I'm better than you."

I need to take a break. :T

Can they ever say anything NICE about the picture.


sldkjf
 


So, yeah. Bye.


yay~

2 comments:

  1. PRINCESS LUNAAAAA SHE'S GORGEOUS.

    And have a nice break .w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU. ;w;

    I decided to not to take a break.
    I'll probably be less active soon, of course, but I'll still be on there sometimes.

    ReplyDelete