Welcome!

Hello, this is pretty much an extension of my deviantART, but for MMD purposes.
I used to upload my MMD stuff there, but I sorta moved here.

IF I INCLUDE A MODEL IN A PICTURE I MADE, I WILL NOT REDISTRIBUTE IF THE MODEL CREATOR IS AGAINST IT AND TAKES THEIR MODEL DOWN, I DON'T WANT TO ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE; IT'S BETTER TO FIND ALTERNATIVES TO THOSE MODELS.

Also, I mostly just will upload pictures up here.

Occasionally, I'll put opinions on things that go on in the MMD community..

Oh yeah, and just in case you are wondering, I don't want to be involved in drama. If you want to bring drama here, I'll just delete your comment... Or ignore you.

Because seriously, I really don't care for the drama, it's mostly pointless, I mean, it's over a little 3d program. xD

Saturday, August 20, 2011

MMD drama llamas

As a few of us know, there are trolls on deviantART, spamming MMD and Anime Groups.

It's ridiculous, it makes them seem like a ton of butthurt morons that can't handle seeing MMD or Anime; leading to be an even BIGGER moron with spamming the groups.
So just remember that.
(When they just troll it's better. SPAMMING PEOPLE'S INBOXES IS WRONG.)

Now anyways, over editing models;
It's not the end of the world if someone edits a model; yet it's such a big deal?

There's this one girl that got flamed because she edited saboten; so did her friends, her friends DID NOT edit saboten, they were just friends with her.

Before you know it, this community might die. oAo;

But it's all because of the idiots in the community(or attacking it); not the normal everyday people.

lol I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY SAYING THIS..

I just had to get this off my chest, I think I feel better. :P

Okay, yeah, that's it.

Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment