Welcome!

Hello, this is pretty much an extension of my deviantART, but for MMD purposes.
I used to upload my MMD stuff there, but I sorta moved here.

IF I INCLUDE A MODEL IN A PICTURE I MADE, I WILL NOT REDISTRIBUTE IF THE MODEL CREATOR IS AGAINST IT AND TAKES THEIR MODEL DOWN, I DON'T WANT TO ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE; IT'S BETTER TO FIND ALTERNATIVES TO THOSE MODELS.

Also, I mostly just will upload pictures up here.

Occasionally, I'll put opinions on things that go on in the MMD community..

Oh yeah, and just in case you are wondering, I don't want to be involved in drama. If you want to bring drama here, I'll just delete your comment... Or ignore you.

Because seriously, I really don't care for the drama, it's mostly pointless, I mean, it's over a little 3d program. xD

Monday, August 29, 2011

Kyouko Honda WIP

FRUITS BASKET

I'm a bit sick, so I may or may not finish it(I have a headache, cold, and I feel like I'm going to vomit. =.=)

Anyways, this is Kyouko(Or Kyoko) Honda from the anime Fruits Basket, but when she was a teen.

http://images.wikia.com/fruitsbasket/images/4/4c/Kyokogang.jpg

I still need to add the facemask.

That shouldn't be as hard as the rest of it was.

PHEW.

Yeah, Credits will come out when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment