Welcome!

Hello, this is pretty much an extension of my deviantART, but for MMD purposes.
I used to upload my MMD stuff there, but I sorta moved here.

IF I INCLUDE A MODEL IN A PICTURE I MADE, I WILL NOT REDISTRIBUTE IF THE MODEL CREATOR IS AGAINST IT AND TAKES THEIR MODEL DOWN, I DON'T WANT TO ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE; IT'S BETTER TO FIND ALTERNATIVES TO THOSE MODELS.

Also, I mostly just will upload pictures up here.

Occasionally, I'll put opinions on things that go on in the MMD community..

Oh yeah, and just in case you are wondering, I don't want to be involved in drama. If you want to bring drama here, I'll just delete your comment... Or ignore you.

Because seriously, I really don't care for the drama, it's mostly pointless, I mean, it's over a little 3d program. xD

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Okay, so..

Just to clear things up -
Modelers have the right to take down their models.
They have the right to say that you cannot edit them.
They were the ones that made the models.

However, I don't like it when people get uspet about these things

[posting drafted post from a while ago]

No comments:

Post a Comment