Welcome!

Hello, this is pretty much an extension of my deviantART, but for MMD purposes.
I used to upload my MMD stuff there, but I sorta moved here.

IF I INCLUDE A MODEL IN A PICTURE I MADE, I WILL NOT REDISTRIBUTE IF THE MODEL CREATOR IS AGAINST IT AND TAKES THEIR MODEL DOWN, I DON'T WANT TO ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE; IT'S BETTER TO FIND ALTERNATIVES TO THOSE MODELS.

Also, I mostly just will upload pictures up here.

Occasionally, I'll put opinions on things that go on in the MMD community..

Oh yeah, and just in case you are wondering, I don't want to be involved in drama. If you want to bring drama here, I'll just delete your comment... Or ignore you.

Because seriously, I really don't care for the drama, it's mostly pointless, I mean, it's over a little 3d program. xD

Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh boy did I mess up this time

Oh my god I am so sorry everybody.

You see, I kept on logging out of dA, but the funny thing was, I WASN'T CLICKING "LOG OUT".

 It turns out, it was just a dA glitch, but I didn't know that at the time, so I deactivated, because I thought I was being hacked. (lmao I need to wait before flipping out)



I am gonna reactivate and all that stuff on Tuesday, I promise. ^^

I didn't think anybody would notice, until I saw this journal..  Well, I guess since you follow me on here, you'll understand why..


Also, I can still see my "Message Center" on there, so I can go through my watch.  I am keeping a few pictures that I need to comment/favorite on or journals that are important in there..



Oh god, I really shouldn't have deactivated..


Oh btw, I screencapped my page yesterday.

(Right click + View Image)

That is what it looks like.

See?  I have to wait a whole two days after the deactivation.  FFFFFF-





I'm so sorry. OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment